What're you drinking?

God and i thought he was normal
Avenging
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Re: What're you drinking?

Post by Avenging » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 pm

I Loved Hoegaarden when it was on tap in the My Local Pub at University. Bloody expensive in Sainsburys mind.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBloke
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 4

Post by BBloke » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Try Asda... you can get the big bottles for less than £3.... 750ml ones. Not bad even better when it's on roll back.
" 'Mother' is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children."

happymartin

Post by happymartin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah jupiler's great good replacement if you're out of Heineken :D
holliday with few friends time ago ;)

But still think Warsteiner or hertog-jan is best though.

Cwmagain
What is 3hirty p1us 4orty?: 70

Post by Cwmagain » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Heineken is a shite beer that tastes like piss. That being said I believe that the heineken brewed in holland tastes differently then that in other countries. But I still don't like it.

To elaborate on my last post.

Most of the lager I drink is either Jupiler or Primus. sometimes Maes ( the new maes, because the old one was water ), bockor, etc whatever you find in a bar on tap but since I'm brugian It's nearly always Jupiler or primus. I once stayed with a couple of friends in a hunting cabin somewhere in a forest and all the supplies we had were logs to make fire and the exact amount of beer you saw on that picture, although the picture ain't mine. It was a good weekend.

For other beers, belgium has a rich and wonderful assortment of beers and I drink most of them, so I won't list them all. Mostly I drink Chimay 'blue ( grand réservé or something ), Leffe (or westmalle ), Brugse zot & straffe hendrik, Duvel ( aah yes, duvel... ), Piraat, Barbär, Tripel Karmeliet...

I drink Guinness when I feel like it, I like the taste but when I have the choice between that or a nice cold divel, well..

For spirits, mostly anything again except anijs(?) - So no ricard, absynthe, ouzo...

I like my whiskies - Dalwhinnie, Chivas regal, Jameson (on the cheap, mind ), Highland park and so on.
I loathe Jack daniels. Absolutely loathe it.
A good brown Rhum goes down smoothly as well, as does wodka, forget the name but a bar here has some kind of Polish stuff which is delicious.

I used to like jenever ( filiers etc ) but one time I was shitfaced and a mate dared me to drink a whole bottle in one go, did 1-2 minutes over it. The price of the dare was... a beer wich i ad fundumed as well, then proceeded to walk to my bike and bike home. By the time i reached the end of the street mr jenever with his mighty hammer smote me and cast my ruin in the gutter. I don't know how I got home but when I woke up the toilet, sink and bathtub were clogged. Felt fine like a daisy though!

Also irn bru, redbull, coffee, green tea, earl gray tea, plain water and the juice you find in a can of canned pineapple.

dreamachine

Post by dreamachine » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 am

Cwmagain wrote:I like my whiskies - Dalwhinnie, Chivas regal, Jameson (on the cheap, mind ), Highland park and so on.
I loathe Jack daniels. Absolutely loathe it.
you are my new best friend :-D
horrible stuff it is
Fantasy Football: 147479-37758

Bowzie

Post by Bowzie » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 am

Jack Daniels isn't whiskey, it's a bourbon!
Also, yes it's absolutely mank!
Jameson is lovely stuff though.

__fell

Post by __fell » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 am

yup single malt all the way :P

MuG

Post by MuG » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 am

Cwmagain wrote:Mostly I drink Chimay 'blue ( grand réservé or something ), Leffe (or westmalle )
Nice fucking beers! those 2. I dont drink this normal heino, whatever lager crap. Those 2 are nice and fruity tho.

DHARMA AGENT

Post by DHARMA AGENT » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 am

I lol'd @ Pilsner

happymartin

Post by happymartin » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am

wow seriously not used to so many drinks...
if there were a emoticon for respect/worship or bowing down i'd post it to u guys..!!!